WELCOME HOME ALLEN!
The communities we serve in this region are Allen, Lucas and Fairview with all subdivisions including the master-planned communities of Starcreek, Twin Creeks, and the retirement community of Heritage Ranch. INCLUDES ZIP CODES 75002,75013,75069
Education in Allen
Allen offers a friendly community with exceptional schools, excellent city services and a nationally recognized parks and recreation program. With four premier shopping destinations, an award-winning golf course, nearly 200 restaurants and their own 7,000-seat arena, the city boasts something for everyone. Allen continues to attract national attention for its affordability, safety, education and quality of life.
The Allen Eagles football team is known Statewide as a tough competitor each year and the multimillion-dollar Allen High School Stadium for the Eagles continues to draw the community together to enjoy this all-time favorite Texas sport.
The community of Lucas, which is the unincorporated area of Allen, offers homes on acreage lots and the small, Lovejoy School District, with exemplary ratings all the way through the high school level.
Homes for Sale in Allen
Living in Allen
Explore the links below to find Allen’s most recent awards and rankings…and to learn why Allen is such a great place to call home!
A few of the awards that Allen has received:
- 2016’s Healthiest Housing Markets (March 2016)
- ApartmentList.com Best Cities for Young Families(February 2016)
- 2015’s Healthiest Housing Markets (August 2015)
- Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers (July 2015)
- SafeWise Safest Cities in Texas (May 2015)
- CQ Press City Crime Rankings (February 2015)
- ApartmentList.com Best Cities for Young Families(December 2014)
- D Magazine Best Suburbs (June 2014)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) Gold Medal Award National Finalists (June 2014)
- WalletHub Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers (June 2014)
Keep Allen Beautiful is an organization dedicated to developing and fostering programs which help make Allen a cleaner, healthier and more attractive city. Established by the Allen City Council in 1997, Keep Allen Beautiful is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community organization that works to educate and involve Allen residents in preserving our environment and improving our community’s appearance. Keep Allen Beautiful hosts a number of annual programs and provides public education and outreach opportunities year-round.
Have Questions? Ask The Binder Team
The Binder Team is the best source of information about the local community and real estate topics. Give The Binder Team a call at (972) 821-6145 to learn more about local areas, discuss selling a house, or tour available homes for sale.